Thursday, December 17, 2009

Seriously one week ....one week...seven days...yipes!

So..it is another freezing freezing day here... I would love nothing more then to curl up in this very room with some roasted chestnuts and little something warm to drink. I would love a peppermint schnapps hot coco...maybe several drinks...as I am a little freaking out over the amount of work I have to do this weekend...yipes!

I am thinking I need to pick up some boxwood and red pepper berries to put over some of my pictures ...I have done this for years and it just makes the room so festive...My Sister in Law often jokes with me in July...when I have not taken them down...I guess they dry up so nice I never really notice...


Cozy


Fun!
One week till Christmas eve...seriously....seriously....



No comments:

Post a Comment