Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Years Count Down

Well just a few more days and we will be ringing in a New Year...I don't know about you guys but I always look forward to this time of year...The promise of new goals and resolutions ...I usually always write a list of things that I would like to accomplish,then I tuck them away. I am often quiet surprised when I pull the list out and find that I have ticked off a few of the things ...
You know weight and healthy living is on there every year.....every year...It is one of those goals I always struggle with... but I am going to put it on there again this year... You never know 2010 just may be the year I lose that 15 pounds...haha
Tony starts his new job on January the 11th...and I am thrilled beyond words for him.
My happy little store is reopened and I am delighted to bits . I am looking forward to NYC Gift show at the end of January.There is always so many great things to choice from I am going to take my time and take it all in. I Also want to thank all of my sweet customers and suppliers that have popped in this month to say Hi, share a laugh, and pass on well wishes .
I am truly grateful for all your support...I really guess it is you guys that make my job so so charming...Thank you all a million times over!

1 comment:

  1. And we are happy to have you and the shop to perk us up too! Cheers to a wonderful 2010! xo!

    ReplyDelete