Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


Hello All...
Merry Christmas...Hope you are enjoying a wonderful time with your family and friends.
It has been an insanely busy time ...but I am sure all of you feel the same way. The last minute rushing out for gifts and groceries, the line ups , the wrapping, the late nights, and best of all the eating and drinking...I think I am writing this to you after I have just awoken from a turkey coma...My Sister in law cooked a massive seafood dinner last night , and my mom cooked a traditional Jiggs dinner for my family today. We had great laughs and both homes and CeCe was just delighted by it all...although last night we where losing her a little at the end of the evening to much sugar, and no sleep..but she awoke this morning to the awe of Santa and played all day with her new dolly's and cloths.. There is something so darling watching Christmas through the eyes of young ones..Wishing you and your families a wonderful Christmas and an even better New year.

No comments:

Post a Comment