Friday, June 3, 2011

For the Love of Lilacs!










I have been meaning to post about lilacs since Monday!
When CeCe discovered we have a lilac tree in our front yard...I have been so preoccupied with all sorts of stuff I never even noticed it coming into bloom this week.
Good Grief!

Well, then it got me thinking about how much I love lilacs.
So I have posted a few pictures. However my all time favourtie lilac is the sweetest and most delicous bakery!!

Just a block away from my house...honestly, honestly...their cookies and squares are the best ever!

This month they are featured in Canadian House and Home Magazine!
For those in Winnipeg you just simply have to stop in and grab a sweet from Chris.
(nicest gentelmen)

My favourite is the Hello Dolly bar it has never made it home in one piece.... yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment