Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bergere Chairs!

Last summer Brenda ( sweetest gal on earth) owner of
had these beautiful to die for bergere chairs!

I think my friend Leanne bought them...Sigh!

I have never been able to get them out of my head.....ever!

So imagine my surprise when in Winnipeg I saw two on sale!
One had an apple green frame and the other was lilac...yipes!
But the chair is covered in linen and the frames are identical!

So today I swooped in and picked them both up!!
I am going to paint the frames either black or grey..they are going to be gorgie
I will post a picture of before and after!
So So Happy....



Hello pretty beregere

Love adore, swoon this beregere next to the fabulous mirror!

This bergere has great fabric!

Hello black frames!

Grey stipes are sharp!



No comments:

Post a Comment