Monday, April 5, 2010

A Little peek of our Easter...

CeCe made bunny pictures and hung them on the fire place....I think she is a little confused on how the Easter bunny gets into the house..but it was so cute ..So I left them there...

We had house guests coming to stay with us...so she said she had to iron her doll clothes ... to get ready for Easter...


I completely forgot to pick up flowers...I know...How awful...but CeCe and Tony had picked out flowers last week at the market...Carnations...they seem to last for ever so I rearranged the bunches and put in a little mossy bunny in them..and presto.. Easter flowers...haha

Uncle Sam and Auntie Erin stayed the night with us...lots of fun and laughs.

Here is Papa and CeCe getting ready to go to The Ventresca's Easter dinner...It was a great weekend...The weather was beautiful and we had a wonderful time! I forgot to grab my camera and take pictures Of CeCe getting up and doing her egg hunt some how it is was so so early in the morning...and I did not have my cup of tea..and I really was not on the ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment