Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pretty Office Space





Well it seems you may have lost me to instagram, a fairly big move,  and a silly busy calendar of an sweet 8 year old. 

Funny how life gets that way.

I am sitting at my desk and I think it is fair time that I get back to blogging.
So just a quick note to say "Hello!"

Hope you all have been well, I have missed you. 
So lets take a few minutes out of our hectic days and grab a lovely spot of tea and get back to business.

Speaking of tea...I have tea tasting happening tomorrow at the iconic Prince of Wales.

Hoda, a stunningly beautiful tea sommlier will drop by to discuss all things tea. 
The history, the ritual , and the fun part.... the tasting.
Here is a wee peek of her  business.

Sloane Fine Tea Merchants

No comments:

Post a Comment