Friday, January 14, 2011

Yellow and Winnipeg

Seriously, seriously...it is snowing again today.
Everyday it snows here ..every bloody day!
The driving is awful...Where are the salt trucks? Where are the plows?
Hello...your city's nickname is "Winterpeg" .
They have a terrible snow removal.
See the chap in skis above I honestly think I could of gotten around town today just like him!

I fear by Valentines day Winnipeg is going to look like this.


So.....
I am dreaming happy yellow thoughts!
Because I know at some point it has to stop!
Right?
It has too!
So yellow you are now my official Winter Color!














.........ahhhhh sunny happy yellow!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG the picture of the road must certainly have been photoshopped, can't imagine a snow plow that large! We here in London have had mega snow this year with more to come. hang in, spring will come!

    ReplyDelete