Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Digs

Well .....
Finally after months of looking, Big T and I have a home to call our own .
We had to put a bid in the other day on this house and we won!
Phew...I have lost so many homes in Winnipeg because the housing market is silly crazy here.
I am proud to say that this beauty is ours come Nov 30th!! Woo Hoo!!
Here is a link to our new neighbourhood...all the homes on the street are so lovely .
The street is lined with big oak and elm trees.There is the sweetest park 2 doors down that they freeze in the winter so you can skate! So I am insanely happy.


Here is a picture of CeCe that Auntie Erin took .
We are calling it the good bye St.Catharines picture.
I will be back next week for the last time as the movers are coming to pack up and head out west!
I am surprised at how I am loving Winnipeg, there is so much to do and see.
The people are so incredible . I know I am in for a rude awakening in a month or so when the mercury starts heading south...and I know it will be getting terribly cold. But for now I am happy here and can not wait to get into our new digs and start renovating!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheri,
    Congratulations! Good things always come, sometimes not as quick as we want but they do come! Happy for you!--Kelly

    ReplyDelete