Monday, November 16, 2009

Nancy Meyers...

Here is the kitchen in "Somethings Gotta Give"
Dinning room

Living room



Here is the living room in "Its Complicated"














The Kitchen
I heard there is a lot of orange in this house...to compliment Meryl Streep peaches and cream skin..interesting!




I just adored the movie "Somethings Gotta Give" I actually bought it both for my mom and for myself....Any time some one drops by the house ...I love to put it in....And give it a gander...I adore and dream of Dianne Keaton's house in the Hampton's..the movie was directed by Nancy Meyer....Anyways...she is doing a new movie called "It's Complicated" and it looks like she has decorated another fabby set...here are some pictures I have stole from another blog!
Enjoy! Also if you Youtube "Its Complicated" you will not only see a hilarous trailor...but some more great pictures of the interiors!










1 comment: