Sunday, October 25, 2009

Feeling Happy and Yellow

Yellow!
What a happy color! Funny how color can totally effect your mood...I have been feeling a little blue lately...but I and delighted to say that all things are back on the happy trails.. And Cheery Yellow is my choice of color from here on end...Dad is home and is getting stronger every day..to say he is the bravest man and strongest man I know is and understatement. So I thought I would share a few of these wonderful pictures with you!

This chair not only looks delicious...fig and prochuitto...yum...but I love the yellow and white stripes! Kinda of reminds me of a perfume years ago I think called Giorgio?? My mom used to have a yellow and white box on her vanity ...



Oh Hello fabulous flower!!
















Sweet







Happy ...Happy... Happy...







Sunny bedroom








1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear about that your Dad is home Cheri. We are sending lots of love and prayers to you and your family. Dads are the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete